– 40-48 Hours per week minimum
– Sociable hours
– Friendly, Fun and Professional Environment
Our busy Cafe/ Restaurant is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Chef who is passionate about preparing and cooking fresh food within a friendly environment. The ideal candidate for this position will be a natural leader who always has a finger on the pulse of current culinary trends.
The Chef will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our diners and partnering with the Head Chef and other Kitchen Staff. If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef, we invite you to apply today.
- Follow the budget established by the Head Chef and Restaurant manager
- Ensure stringent safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
- Support the Head Chef to monitor food and staff costs
- Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Head Chef
If this sound like the perfect job for you, please get in touch!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Expected Start Date: 5/04/2021